in 6th Grade Math.
in 7th Grade Math.
in 8th Grade Math.
Many students find solid figures difficult. They feel overwhelmed with solid figures homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find solid figures tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding solid figures help
is easy. For your solid figures homework, solid figures tests, solid figures projects, and solid figures tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including solid figures videos
, solid figures practice word problems
, solid figures questions and answers
, and solid figures worksheets
Our solid figures videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of solid figures. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach solid figures problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on solid figures make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on solid figures give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on solid figures let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on solid figures: TuLyn makes solid figures easy.
Volume Of A Rectangular Solid Video Clip
Volume Of A Rectangular Prism Video Clip
Volume Of A Rectangular Prism
Video Clip Length:
2 minutes 42 seconds
Video Clip Views:
The volume of a prism is the product of the [area] of the base and the distance between the two base faces, or the height (in the case of a non-right prism, note that this means the perpendicular distance).
Converting From Cubic Feet To Cubic Inches Video Clip
Converting From Cubic Yards To Cubic Feet Video Clip
Volume Of A Rectangular Solid 2 Video Clip
Converting From Cubic Feet To Cubic Inches 2 Video Clip
Converting From Cubic Feet To Cubic Yards 2 Video Clip
Converting From Cubic Feet To Cubic Yards Video Clip
Converting From Cubic Inches To Cubic Feet Video Clip
Top Solid Figures Word Problems
Homework Help Questions
- What is a Vertex?
- name the figures
- solid figure that has 4 flat faces
- I was asked to identify all these shapes in my Essential Skills Class.
- What is a polyhedron that has two congruent faces?
- 10" tall x 24"long x 8" deep
- length=2cm width=1cm height=5
- How is the surface area related to the faces of a solid figure?
- I am a solid figure. One of my faces has three sides. My other three faces are triangles. What am I?
- A figure that has 3 surfaces and 1 is curved. What is it?
- Find the volume, total area and the diagonal of a rectangular parallelepiped 5 cm by 10 cm by 15 cm.
- todd made a tower of five blocks that are each 2.5 inches square. How many cubic inches are in his tower?
Post a homework question on solid figures:
Post a Comment
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on prisms.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on cylinders.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on cubes.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on spheres.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on volume.