in 10th Grade Math.
in 11th Grade Math.
in 12th Grade Math.
in Probability and Statistics.
Many students find statistics difficult. They feel overwhelmed with statistics homework, tests and projects. And it is not always easy to find statistics tutor who is both good and affordable. Now finding statistics help
is easy. For your statistics homework, statistics tests, statistics projects, and statistics tutoring needs, TuLyn is a one-stop solution. You can master hundreds of math topics by using TuLyn.
At TuLyn, we have over 2000 math video tutorial clips including statistics videos
, statistics practice word problems
, statistics questions and answers
, and statistics worksheets
Our statistics videos
replace text-based tutorials and give you better step-by-step explanations of statistics. Watch each video repeatedly until you understand how to approach statistics problems and how to solve them.
- Hundreds of video tutorials on statistics make it easy for you to better understand the concept.
- Hundreds of word problems on statistics give you all the practice you need.
- Hundreds of printable worksheets on statistics let you practice what you have learned by watching the video tutorials.
How to do better on statistics: TuLyn makes statistics easy.
Arrangements Video Clip
Video Clip Length:
Video Clip Views:
Combination Agreements Video Clip
Probability Of Flipping A Coin And Rolling A Die 2 Video Clip
Finding The Average Speed Video Clip
Combination Arrangements 3 Video Clip
Finding The Average Of Decimal Values Containing Hundredths And Thousandths Places Video Clip
Combination Arrangements Using A Tree Diagram Video Clip
Probability Of Dependent Events Drawing Two Marbles Without Replacement 2 Video Clip
Finding The Mean Of A Data Set Video Clip
Finding The Mean Of A Data Set
Video Clip Length:
3 minutes 5 seconds
Video Clip Views:
This tutorial will help you learn how to find the mean or average of a given data set. You need to memorize the formula to find the average. You must combine the given numbers in your data, then divide by the quantity of numbers in your set. You will also learn how to show a fraction as division in order to get your mean.
Arrangements 2 Video Clip
Top Statistics Word Problems
Homework Help Questions
- If P(A) = 3/8
What are the odds for A
What are the odds against A
- The average salary for first-year teachers is $27,989. If the distribution is approximately normal with a standard deviation of $3250, what is the probability that a randomly selected first-year teacher makes these salaries?
a. between $20,000 and $30,000 per year;
b. less than $20,000 per year.
- 13, 15, 24, 44, 50
- Sue is considering loaning 5000 to her brother for a business venture. Her brother promises to pay her back and he'll give her an extra 10000 if his buisness is an instant success. Sue believes there is only a 15% chance that his business will succeed, and she believes that there is a 10% chance that he will never repay the loan.
B) Compute Sue's expected profit on the loan, and standard deviation
C) Should sue expect to profit or lose money from the loan? Is this a risky investment, or is it fairly safe? Justify your answers with the statistics computed.
- How many ways can you choose 5 players out of 10?
- Consider a binomial experiment with n=20 and p =.70 compute f(0)
- The mean of a normal distribution is 100 and the standard deviation is 15. Find the value of separating the top 85% from the others.
Post a homework question on statistics:
How Others Use Our Site
Give me a headstart practice in learning algebra and statistics before I enter colledge courses.
Improve my understanding of statistics.
Improve my understanding of basic statistics.
Pass a prerequisite statistics course for college.
I`m looking for common word problem I`m working on in statistics and how to resolve them.
My statistics professor does not explain the material. She expect the class to get the information stickly from reading the book. I am lost in the class and I am hoping to gain a better understanding from using your site.
Statistics made easier.
Help my daughter with better understanding basic statistics in her college class.
Probability and Statistics.
Post a Comment
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on mean.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on median.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on average.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on standard deviation.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on normal distribution.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on standard score.
Hundreds of video clips, worksheets, and word problems on variance.